3 detached properties in Shrewsbury
Temporary Demountable Flood Defence systems across the three properties including reinforced concrete foundations and reinforced walls between properties.
Reason for requirement
During heavy downpours further up in the Welsh mountains, the River Severn rises well over 25 ft resulting in the three detached properties above being flooded on three separate occasions.
Three 11-meter Temporary Flood defences spanning the entire rear of each individual property. A reinforced concrete foundation 1-meter deep was required to accommodate the System’s demountable posts. Reinforced brick walls were built between each property to accommodate the rails of each System and to enclose the ends of each garden.
1) Reinforced concrete foundations installed along the rear of each property
2) Reinforced brick walls built between each property to accommodate rails of each System, infilled with C40 concrete.
3) Reinforced concrete foundations marked out and core drilled to accommodate demountable posts.
4) Core drilling completed and inserts ready to be installed, inserts and demountable posts installed
5) Flood protection barriers completed
6) Spot of landscaping to finish off!
Contact us now if you would like a FREE quote or brochure.