Hydro Flood Barrier
- Hydro Flood Barriers make use of two vertical channels fitted at either side of the door entry, that allow the lightweight individual panels to be dropped into position.
- Again, as with Demountable Hydro Flood Barrier each panel has its own rubber seal that, when compressed by the Hydro Flood Barrier fixing sequence, forms a completely watertight barrier.
- The use of these small light weight panels allows for the very quick setting up of the barrier and once finished it can be easily dismantled and stored away inconspicuously.
- Available in widths up to 1500 mm and heights up to 1200 mm
- This is one of the most common products used for Flood Protection.
- Check below to see our Corona Virus procedure when dealing with a quote
“Over the last few days we have been asked by clients what we are doing to protect them, our staff and the general public from the Coronavirus. Below is what we have in place at present in order to service our clients and meet their needs.
Most of the information we gather will be via telephone so our conversation with you may be longer than it usually is.
The resulting outcome of that call will determine if we need to arrange a convenient date to carry out a free no obligation survey to assess your flood mitigation needs.
It is important to note at this point all of us here follow good hygiene practises as outlined by the NHS. And if at any point a member of staff develop a cough, fever or shortness of breath they are told to stay at home and self isolate.
Upon arrival at site we will apply a sanitising hand gel prior to exiting our vehicle/s.
YOU will not need to be in attendance when this survey is carried out. This keeps our person to person contact at a minimum. We will use our own transport to get to each location and not public.
The results of this survey will be emailed to you, if you do not have a personal email we suggest you speak to a member of your family or a neighbour to see if you could use theirs to receive our survey / recommendations. This is to reduce person to person contact.
If any of our recommendations are implemented, we will discuss with you a procedure to limit the person to person contact prior to our installation teams arrival on site. ”